HEYbrid™ Brass/Nylon Liquid Tight Cordgrips
Straight-Thru, PG and Metric Hubs
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
- Provide the durability of a nickel-plated brass enclosure with drastically lower installed cost and more secure wire gripping with nylon finger design.
- HEYBrid Cordgrips make it possible to insert different diameters of cable in the same cable gland easily, flexibly and with a good seal.
- Movable articulated fingers provide large clamping and sealing areas for secure and flexible everyday use.
- When tightening the compression nut of the cordgrip, the segmented finger design compresses around the gland and wire to provide a torsion proof seal.
- Nickel-plated brass construction for superior protection of flexible cables.
- Nickel-plated finish over brass provides excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
- IP 68 rated.
- For use in clearance or threaded holes.
- Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .04˝ (1,0 mm) to 2.17˝ (55,0 mm).
- We recommend using the smallest cordgrip that accommodates your cable size.
- Sealing gland is molded in Thermoplastic Polymer Elastomer (TPE) material.
- Locknuts not included.
- DFARS Compliant
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us