HEYClip™ SunRunner® Cable Clips
Double-Compression, Straight-thru Design
- Heyco’s SunRunner and SunRunner EZ’s robust “double-compression” design securely holds from (1) 12 gauge USE-2 to (2) 10 gauge PV-1000V solar wires.
- Also for use with other cables from .20˝ (5,1 mm) to .33˝ (8,3 mm)
- Heyco SunRunner Clips are designed to provide a better method for PV module wire management and may be used wherever single or multiple cable management is needed.
- Smooth clip edges prevent damage to cable insulation.
- Locking tabs securely fasten clips to module extrusions, or other panels.
- Generous lead-in for installation without tools.
- Screwdriver slot for easy removal or movement of clips if necessary.
- Neatly dresses cables on PV panel frames or along mounting channels.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, not for use in a marine salt water environment.
- 316 stainless steel now available for marine and other harsh environments.
- SunRunner Vidrio™ is designed to mount directly onto the glass panel with compression force only. Will not harm the glass surface, and the black color meets many HOA requirements!
- The TPE coating on the SunRunner Vidrio™ provides an electrically insulated surface.
- SunRunner EZ’s are designed for thicker module frames as well as racking – accommodates profiles up to Wide, Flat .250˝ (6,4 mm) thick!
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us