Heyco® Double D Hole Plugs
For Mounting Holes with Flats
Multiple Locking Steps for Panel Thickness up to .125˝ (3,2 mm)
- Close unwanted Strain Relief mounting holes or other double faced or Double D holes punched or molded with two opposing flats.
- Convex, matte finish head tapers to a thin edge.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Lock firmly in panels up to .125˝ (3,2 mm) thick.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Approximate Head Thickness: .062˝ (1,6 mm). Thickness may vary.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us