Heyco-Flex™ II Liquid Tight Tubing
- Maximum flexibility; can be used in extremely tight quarters.
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost
- Integral rigid and flexible PVC construction.
- Use with nylon Heyco-Flex Connectors: Straight, Snap-in, or Sweep.
- Also use with Quick Twist Fittings.
- 1/4˝ thru 2˝ trade sizes.
- Resists corrosion, oil, and water.
- UV resistant.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications: – Automotive Equipment – Computers and Peripherals – Fiber Optics – Lab Equipment – Lasers – Office Equipment – Processing Control and Monitoring Equipment – Robotics – White Goods
- Passes submersion test of 70 psi.
- Voltage Rating: 300V.
- Mounting brackets are available
- Order Heyco Part No. 8340, HF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex tubing and conduit cleanly and evenly.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us