Heyco-Flex™ III Nylon 94V-0 Corrugated Liquid Tight Tubing
- Corrugated tubing for trade sizes 3/8˝ through 1˝.
- Flame retardant, won’t burn.
- Nontoxic and UV resistant
- Rated for NEMA 4 and 4X applications when used with Heyco-Flex III Liquid Tight Fittings.
- Rated for NEMA Type 3R applications.
- Maximum flexibility, can be used in extremely tight quarters. Bend radius of Heyco-Flex III is equal to its outside diameter.
- No threading of the tubing required to install. This eliminates the possibility of cutting the tubing and creating leak paths.
- Easy, permanent assembly between the tubing and fittings: push the tubing over the fitting ferrule until the tubing clicks into place.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost.
- Quick and easy installation.
- For use with Heyco-Flex III Fittings
- Resists corrosion, oil, and water.
- For use in both wet and dry applications.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications (automotive equipment, fiber optics, computer and peripherals, lab equipment, robotics, etc.).
- Voltage Rating: 300V.
- Mounting brackets are available.
- Order Part No. 8340, HF-28 Cutting Tool, for cutting Heyco-Flex Tubing cleanly and evenly.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us