Heyco-Flex™ Liquid Tight Conduit Fittings (90° Sweep, NPT Hubs) for Heyco-Flex™ I conduit and Heyco-Flex™ II tubing
- Smooth internal surfaces for easier wire installation around corner angles.
- No disassembly required. Instead, the installer simply pushes the conduit or tubing onto the ferrule, then tightens the domed sealing nut. This completed assembly can then be secured in the panel by the locknut or into an NPT threaded hole.
- Convex ferrule ensures liquid tight seal.
- No threading of the conduit or tubing is required to install. This eliminates the possibility of cutting the conduit and creating leak paths.
- Complete conduit/connector system is reusable. Conduit will not wind tight onto the connector during assembly and can be easily removed by pulling while turning in a clockwise direction.
- Lower installed cost.
- Multiple sizes for use with Heyco-Flex Conduit and Tubing.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use; for original equipment manufacturers or field installers.
- Resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
- Use of a sealing washer may be required for wet locations.
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Black connectors up to 1˝ provided with nylon locknut, packed separately. O-ring sold separately.
- Black connectors larger than 1˝ and all gray connectors provided with assembled O-ring and metal locknut.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us