Heyco-Flex™ Quick Twist Finishing Collars for use with Heyco-Flex™ I and II Conduit
- One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
- Easy, permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule.
- Unique locking fingers accommodate various panel thicknesses.
- All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
- Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications: - Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems - Motorized Equipment - Enclosed Power Sources - Garage Door Openers - Major Appliances
- Finishing collars available to neaten rough cut tubing ends.
- Assembly Tool available for assembling Quick Twist Fittings into HF1 and HF2 Conduit and Tubing Snap-In Hubs
- Snap-in Fittings are UL recognized for use with Heyco-Flex II Tubing.
- Suitable for dry location only. NPT Hubs
- NPT threaded fittings are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex I & II Conduit and Tubing.
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Locknuts not included. To order nylon or metal locknuts separately.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us