HEYCo-molded™ Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs
Mounting Hole Diameter Range: .500˝ (12,7 mm) to 1.500˝ (38,1 mm)
- These co-molded nylon and elastomer parts function as Liquid Tight Plugs with an IP 67/68 rating, yet can be pierced by round wire, cable or tubing to function as Liquid Tight Bushings with the same resulting IP 67/68 rating.
- Certified by UL under UL 635
- For use in panels as thin as .02˝ (0,5 mm) and as thick as .25˝ (6,4 mm).
- Provide liquid tight closure when used as a plug. When pierced, function as a liquid tight bushing that convert raw edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Used as a liquid tight bushing, HEYCo-molded Liquid Tight Break-Thru Plugs insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cable, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500˝ (12,7 mm) to 1.500˝ (38,1 mm) diameter holes.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us