Heyco® Nylon Removable Snap-In Ratcheting Strain Reliefs
For Round and Double D Mounting Holes
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, the Ratcheting Strain Relief self-locks onto the cable. Thus, it may be preassembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .12˝ (2,9 mm) to .75˝ (19,1 mm).
- Can be used for one cable or multiple cables (round or flat wire).
- Installs easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or Double D hole.
- Ratcheting Strain Relief can be easily removed by inserting standard snap ring pliers with .04˝ tips (Heyco PN 0054) into the two holes on the part (see drawing) and spreading part open.
- Ideal solution for managing internal wire bundles such as wire harnesses.
- PN 1280 UL Recognized for multiple cables/conductors.
- Consult RPD for other wire types and sizes.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us