Heyco® Open/Closed Universal Bushings
Mounting Hole Diameter Range: .500˝ (12,7 mm) to 2.500˝ (63,5 mm)
- Split design allows side entry and encirclement of preassembled harnesses, power cords, capillary tubes or other assemblies that have segments larger than the bushing’s ID. • Parts can be assembled into holes that already contain cables or tubing.
- Only fingertip pressure required to snap-lock the bushing into its mounting hole.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Flexible shutters adjust to accommodate and support any shape from .125˝ (3,2 mm) to a maximum inside diameter of 1.970˝ (43,2 mm).
- Absorb vibration, cushion and insulate cables, tubing, hoses or shafts.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .500˝ (12,7 mm) to 2.500˝ (63,5 mm) diameter holes.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us