Heyco® Original Strain Relief Bushings (Internal Radii)
.500˝ (12,7 mm) Mounting Holes
- Extra body length with flex-protecting internal radii.
- Wider approved wire range than typical 4-series Strain Reliefs; SR 4A-6 features a 1,0 mm locking slot for Thin Panels.
- Absorb forces of pull, push, and twist, to protect the electrical lifeline of your application.
- For maximum flex protection, see Bell-Mouth and Pigtail Strain Reliefs on pages 4-23 and 4-24.
- Securely anchors, insulates and protects cables at panel entry points.
- To assemble SR 4A-6 use Part No. 0021 R 291 Pliers, designed for .040˝ (1,0 mm) panel thickness, or semiautomated equipment.
- To assemble SR 4N-6 and SR 4K-6, use Part No. 0022 R 29 Pliers, or semi-automated equipment.
- Use Mounting Holes Plug Part No. 2491 to standardize panel design where the Strain Relief is not required.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us