Heyco® Shorty Bushings
Single Locking Step for Panel Thickness up to .062˝ (1,6 mm); Mounting Hole Diameter Range: .187˝ (4,7 mm) to 1.093˝ (27,8 mm)
- For use in panels .062˝ (1,6 mm) and thinner.
- Lower overall height protrudes less through thin mounting panels; thus Shorty Bushings occupy less “real estate” inside your application.
- Insulating feed-thru bushings for limited internal clearance (minimum .125˝ (3,2 mm) applications.
- Insulate and isolate electric or telecommunications cables as well as low RPM shafts and pushpull rods.
- Locking fingers hold securely after only fingertip pressure snap-in installation.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from .187˝ (4,7 mm) to 1.093˝ (27,8 mm).
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us