Heyco® Snap-In Cordgrip Strain Reliefs (Straight-Thru and Pigtail™)
The Ultimate in Snap-In Strain Relief Protection For Panels from .062˝ (1,6 mm) to .125˝ (3,2 mm) Thick
- Unique fingers securely lock into a range of panel sizes without use of locknut.
- Pigtail: Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking and assures longest cable and product life.
- Smooth, rounded interior edges for ease of installation.
- Limited intrusion into enclosure where access is tight.
- Rotation prevented when used in Double D mounting holes.
- Easy to install–no tools required.
- Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
- Available in multiple sizes for cable diameters ranging from .210˝ (5,3 mm) to 1.260˝ (32,0 mm).
- We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
- Meet UL strain relief requirements without kinking the cable.
- Though similar in appearance and function to Heyco-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips, Snap-in Cordgrip Strain Reliefs may not be liquid tight at the panel interface.
- Use Heyco Mounting Hole Plugs for DD Mounting Holes, or Heyco Dome Plugs for round Mounting Holes, to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design across multiple applications.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us