Heyco® ST Lockit™ Strain Relief Bushings
Snap onto Round Cables for Faster Assembly into Rectangular Mounting Holes – Semi-Automatic Equipment Available
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Preassemble off line for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
- Protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
- Lockit’s three finger design securely anchors into panels as thin as .032˝ (0,8 mm) and as thick as .157˝ (4,0 mm) for a neat, clean appearance. Five locking steps accommodate a wide range of panel thicknesses. Low profile head satisfies design aesthetics!
- Heyco’s automated Pre-Assembly Equipment speeds assembly of the Lockit onto the cable and thus lowers costs while greatly reducing risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us