Heyco® Thick Panel Rubber Grommets
For Panels .250˝ (6,4 mm) to .375˝ (9,5 mm) Thick
- Used to protect through holes. Help eliminate sharp edges so your wires are protected and add aesthetic value to your application.
- 40 sizes available that accommodate mounting holes ranging from .312˝ (7,9 mm) to holes as large as 2.50˝ (63,5 mm) in diameter and panel thicknesses of .250˝ (6,4 mm) and .375˝ (9,5 mm).
- Rubber grommets are constructed of SBR (unless otherwise noted) with an operating temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 221°F (105°C).
- SBR grommets have good water resistant characteristics and are suitable for most moderate chemicals and wet or dry organic acids.
- Provide vibration dampening.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us