Heyco® Thin Panel Bushings
Multiple Locking Steps for Panels as Thin as .020˝ (0,5 mm); Mounting Hole Diameter Range: .218˝ (5,5 mm) to .875˝ (22,2 mm)
- For use in panels as thin as .020˝ (0,5 mm).
- Convert raw-edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
- Insulate and mechanically protect electrical and telecommunications cables, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
- Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
- Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
- Withstand a push back force of greater than 35 pounds.
- Available in multiple sizes for use in .218˝ (5,5 mm) to .875˝ (22,2 mm) diameter holes.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us