Heyco® Threaded Vent Plugs
Open vent holes only
- Permit the passage of air for ventilation and heat dissipation.
- Quick and easy installation into Threaded Holes.
- For multiple thread sizes and types.
- All sizes and types feature seven (7) .094˝ (2,4 mm) diameter vent holes.
- Threaded plugs for hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
- Lower cost option over brass or steel plugs.
- Non-corrosive-resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents. Resist oil and heat up to 221°F (105°C).
- Approximate Head Thickness: .21˝ (5,3 mm). Thickness may vary.
- Hex shaped head for wrench installation.
- Electrically non-conductive Nylon 6/6.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us