Heyco® RDD Lockit™ Strain Relief Bushings (Straight-Thru Flat)
Snap on for Faster Assembly into Double D Mounting Holes – Semi-Automatic Equipment Available
- Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, RDD Lockit™ Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Preassemble RDD Lockits off line for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
- Install easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or Double D hole. No tools required, even for hand assembly.
- Protect the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. Double D design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
- Multiple panel locking steps secure Lockit Strain Reliefs into a wide range of panel thicknesses for a flush, finished fit.
- Heyco’s automated Pre-Assembly Equipment speeds assembly of the RDD onto the cable and thus lowers costs while greatly reducing risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Consult Heyco for other wire types and sizes.
- Corresponding Mounting Hole Plugs which can be used to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design for multiple applications.
Contact RPD at 317-883-6700 to place an order.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We offer custom colors and sizes, just reach out and we’ll help you get what you need.Contact Us